The PhidgetSpatial Precision 3/3/3 combines the functionality of a 3-axis compass, a 3-axis gyroscope, and a 3-axis accelerometer all in one convenient package. It has enhanced precision in the accelerometer when measuring less than ±2.5g, and enhanced gyroscope precision in the X and Y axes at speeds less than 125°/s. The transition from high precision to low precision mode and back is completely seamless and automatic. You can use the data from each of these sensors separately to measure tilt, vibration or rotation of an object. Or, you can enable the AHRS or IMU algorithms to get motion data in quaternions for more accurate spatial tracking.
- 3-axis accelerometer (±8g) (High precision below ±2g)
- 3-axis gyroscope (±2000°/s) (High precision below ±100°/s)
- 3-axis magnetometer (±8G)
- Accurate timestamp for plotting or advanced calculations
- Built-in support for AHRS and IMU algorithms