The core of our product line, the USB VINT Hub has 6 VINT ports allowing for endless possibilities for USB sensing and control.
The HUB0001 is a drop-in replacement for the HUB0000, supported by Phidget22 version 1.8 or newer.
HUB0001 will enable data rate increases of up to 10x for future generations of VINT devices.
The VINT Hub is one of the most commonly used Phidgets. Connect up to 6 devices to your computer through a single USB port.
Each VINT port can perform one of four roles:
- Communicate with an intelligent VINT Device
- Read a 0-5V Voltage or ratiometric sensor
- Act as a digital output
- Read switches as a digital input
- The mode of each port is set in your program, allowing for flexible use in projects.
- Plug and Program – Device is automatically discovered by the Phidget API when attached
- Pulse Width Modulation Enabled – Ports in DigitalOutput mode support PWM, useful for dimming LEDs and other simple components
- Analog Sensor compatible – Each port is backward compatible with both ratiometric and non-ratiometric Phidget analog sensors
- USB Voltage Supply – Each port has a power and ground pin providing direct access to the USB voltage supply
- Improved Performance on newer VINT devices:
Better immunity on compatible VINT devices, resulting in longer maximum cable length
Higher speeds on compatible VINT devices
For more information about these features, see the technical section of the User Guide.
|Number of VINT Ports
|USB Voltage Min
|4.5 V DC
|USB Voltage Max
|5.3 V DC
|Current Consumption Min
|Available External Current
|Voltage Input Resolution
|Sensor Input Impedance
|Input Voltage Min (DC)
|0 V DC
|Input Voltage Max (DC)
|5.3 V DC
|Voltage Input Noise
|** ± 500 μV DC
|Sampling Interval Max
|Number of Voltage Inputs
|Sampling Interval Min
|Low Voltage Max (True)
|1 V DC
|High Voltage Min (False)
|2 V DC
|Low Voltage Trigger Length Min
|High Voltage Trigger Length Min
|Digital Input Voltage Max
|5.5 V DC
|Digital Input Type
|Switch (Active Low)
|Number of Digital Inputs
|Digital Output Available Current
|Digital Output Voltage Min
|0 V DC
|Digital Output Voltage Max
|3.3 V DC
|PWM Frequency Max
|Number of Digital Outputs
|Operating Temperature Min
|Operating Temperature Max
|Canadian HS Export Code
|American HTS Import Code
|Country of Origin
* Voltage measured with a 12-bit ADC, oversampled to 16-bits.
** At a data interval of 4ms. Noise will decrease as data interval increases.